We got Norma Sepulvida's name from our friend Sonya to clean our house.At 1st Norma did great job, then started to slack off.

She told me story of her son got in jail b/c of DUI, so I felt sorry for her. But after a year of using her, now we are moving and after last Monday cleaning our house, she never returned our garage opener. I called both her cell & home & left a dozen messages and she never replied. Finally I had to threaten to file police report on her for her to drop off my garage opener to our house.

I talked to my friend Sonya & found out she fired Norma a while back b/c of slacking off, and Norma never returned her house key, which made her have to change all her locks. To this day, months later, Sonya still have not received her house key back. Sonya told me Norma told her same sobbing story about her family to get Sonya's sympathy. I wonder if her son's story is even true or just a way to take advantage of clients.

Norma has a temper, an attitude, is very fiesty.

I don't want more people to be taken advantage of.She needs to be stopped now before there are more victims.

Had an Experience with Norma Sepulveda?

Comments

Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more